The Easy Chopper 2™ from Nemco uses a weighted aluminum handle and guide rods to make chopping vegetables easy. The non-skid feet keeps the unit from sliding while cutting vegetables. The cutting area is 4-1/4 inches wide to accept large onions and other vegetables.
- Part of the Easy Chopper 2™ series
- Aluminum handle is weighted to require less pressure from the user
- Guide rods help user provide consistent pressure
- Stainless steel blades stay sharp
- Non-skid feet keeps chopper from slipping when in use
- Aluminum construction is tough but lightweight
- Included blade produces a 1-in. square cut
- Blade assembly removes easily for cleaning or replacing with different chopping blade sizes (sold separately)
- Cutting area is 4-1/4 in. W x 4-1/4 in. D to handle large vegetables
- 5-in. clearance under blade block for a pan to catch cut vegetables
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 10-in. D x 20-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Chopper II™, chops many vegetables, 4-1/4" cutting area, 1" sq cut, weighted handle, cuts cleanly in one stroke, stainless steel, interchangeable cutting grids, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56500-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/4 in.|
|For Use With|