Chopping big vegetables for your restaurant's recipes is simple with Nemco's 56500-3 Easy Chopper II™. With its lightweight aluminum construction, the unit has high-tension stainless steel blades that stay consistently sharp and can cut cleanly with one stroke. It comes equipped with guide rods that provide safety and consistent application of pressure. It also has interchangeable blade grids which allow multiple cuts and sizes.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- High-tension stainless steel blades cut cleanly with 1 stroke
- Guide rods provide safety and consistent application of pressure
- Interchangeable blade grids allowing multiple cuts and sizes
- Large 4-1/4 in. square area for cutting bigger vegetables
- Sturdy base on 4 legs including non-skid feet
- No electricity required
- Comfortable, weighted handle
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 10-in. D x 20-1/2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Chopper, chops many vegetables, 4-1/4" cutting area, 1/2" sq cut, weighted handle, cuts cleanly in one stroke, stainless steel, interchangeable cutting grids, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 56500-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
|Cut Thickness||1/2 in.|
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
Nemco 56500-3 Customer Reviews
"We are using it to chop onions for a start up salsa business. Saves so much time!"