The Easy Chopper II™ from Nemco is speeds up the prep time of nearly any fruit or vegetable, and it’s safer to use than a knife. This chopper has 4-1/4 inch cutting area, so your items require minimal cutting and it comes with 3/8-inch cut blade assembly that can be easily changed out. The two guide rods keep the weighted handle properly aligned so cuts are uniform and the stainless steel blades of this chopper are interlocked to resist warping or breaking.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Chops a variety of fruits and vegetables
- 4-1/4 in. cutting area
- 3/8-in. square cut blade assembly included
- Stainless steel blades are taut and interlocked for superior durability
- Blade assemblies are easily changed out for a variety of cuts
- Weighted handle on guide rods makes chopping easy with minimal effort
- 5-in. space between feet and counter is large enough for a pan to fit underneath
- Rubber feet are skid resistant to keep your unit safely upright
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 10-in. D x 25-1/2 in. H
- NSF listed
Easy Chopper, chops many vegetables, 4-1/4" cutting area, 3/8" sq. cut, weighted handle, cuts cleanly in one stroke, stainless steel, interchangeable cutting grids, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 56500-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
|Cut Thickness||3/8 in.|
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
Nemco 56500-2 Customer Reviews
"We make homemade dog food and use the chopper quite a bit. We use the chopper on our sweet potatoes and green beans. Use 80 - 100 lbs of sweet potatoes weekly and the same lbs. of green beans. I also use the chopper to make our liver treats after dehydrating they are the perfect size."