Cutting firm vegetables cleanly in one stroke, the Nemco 56500-2 Easy Chopper II™ vegetable chopper has stainless steel blades that stay sharp. The blade grid is designed to cut onions, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and more into 3⁄8-inch square pieces. The blade grid can be removed and replaced to provide different cut sizes or slice and wedge products. Additional grids for the unit are sold separately. The 41⁄2-inch-by-41⁄2-inch cutting area accommodates large vegetables with minimal precutting. The Nemco 56500-2 Easy Chopper II vegetable chopper handle is comfortable, and its weighted design does not require much force to operate. There are 5 inches of space between the blade block and work surface to provide a place for pans to sit.
- Cuts firm vegetables into 3⁄8-in. x 3⁄8-in. pieces
- Stainless steel blades in the blade grid stay sharp to provide clean cuts in 1 stroke
- Blade grid is interchangeable with different cut sizes or for slicing and wedging (additional grids are sold separately)
- 41⁄2-in. x 41⁄2-in. cutting area accommodates large peppers and onions without a lot of precutting
- Comfortable handle is weighted to reduce force needed to operate the chopper
- 5-in. space between the blade block and countertop provide space for different pans
- Sturdy base design and non-skid feet provide stability on countertops
- Lightweight but durable aluminum construction is perfect for commercial use
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. W x 10 in. D x 201⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Easy Chopper II™, chops many vegetables, 4-1/4" cutting area, 3/8" sq. cut, weighted handle, cuts cleanly in one stroke, stainless steel, interchangeable cutting grids, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 56500-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
|Cut Thickness (in)||3/8 in.|
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
Nemco 56500-2 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We make homemade dog food and use the chopper quite a bit. We use the chopper on our sweet potatoes and green beans. Use 80 - 100 lbs of sweet po..."
"We make homemade dog food and use the chopper quite a bit. We use the chopper on our sweet potatoes and green beans. Use 80 - 100 lbs of sweet potatoes weekly and the same lbs. of green beans. I also use the chopper to make our liver treats after dehydrating they are the perfect size."