The 55650-2 model from the Easy LettuceKutter™ series comes with the blade assembly for romaine lettuce, which cuts into one-inch by two-inch pieces. The ergonomic handle uses leverage to make slicing easy. The angled legs have rubber non-skid feet to provide stability for lettuce cutter while in use.
- Part of the Easy LettuceKutter™ series from Nemco
- Manually operated
- Included blade is intended for romaine lettuce, and cuts into 1-in. x 2-in. pieces
- Blades are interlocked to prevent flexing
- Handle is ergonomic and uses leverage for easy slicing
- Made of stainless steel and cast aluminum for durability
- Legs are angled and feature non-skid rubber feet to prevent movement while in use
- Manual locking pin keeps pusher block safely raised until ready to use
- Overall Dimensions: 13-in. W x 18-in. D x 20-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy LettuceKutter, 1" & 2" pieces for Romaine Lettuce, scalloped blades, interlocked blades avoid flexing, replaceable blades, angled, cast aluminum legs with no-slip feet, manual locking pin keeps pusher block safely in place, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55650-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|
|Cut Thickness||1 x 2 in.|
|For Use With|