With stainless steel blades that resist warping and breaking, the Nemco EasyKutter angled lettuce cutter is designed for repeated use. The angled handle design transfers more power to the pusher block, making operation easier and less strenuous. The pretensioned blade assembly on this lettuce cutter is safe and easy to change.
- 1-in. square blade assembly
- Angled legs with rubberized feet provide a stable cutting platform
- Blade and pusher head are detachable for complete sanitation
- All stainless steel and cast aluminum construction is durable and easy to clean
- Handle design uses leverage to amplify cutting strength
- Manual locking pin keeps pusher block in place when not in use
- Overall Dimensions: 13-in. W x 18-in. D x 20-in. H
- NSF Listed
Easy LettuceKutter, 1" square, scalloped blades, interlocked blades avoid flexing, replaceable blades, angled, cast aluminum legs with no-slip feet, manual locking pin keeps pusher block safely in place, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 55650 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Lettuce|
|Cut Thickness||1 x 1 in.|
|Category||Food Prep Slicers|