The Nemco 55500-3 Easy Chopper™ comes with a blade assembly that dices food into 1/2-inch pieces. The handle is made of weighted aluminum to take some of the effort out of chopping, and the base has non-slip feet to keep the unit still while it is in use. The blade assembly and push block disassemble easily for cleaning.
- Part of the Easy Chopper™ series from Nemco
- Weighted aluminum handle makes chopping easy
- Included blade dices vegetables into 1/2-in. pieces
- Aluminum base has non-slip feet to prevent shifting while equipment is in use
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction means chopper is lightweight but durable
- Stainless steel blades stay sharp
- Blade assembly is removable to change out for other chopping and wedging blade sizes (sold separately)
- Disassembles easily to make cleaning simple
- Overall dimensions: 8-in. W x 8-in. D x 19-in. H
- NSF Certified
Easy Chopper™, 1/2" interchangeable cutting grid, weighted handle & sturdy base constructed of aluminum, push block, four legs with non-slip rubber feet, 300-series stainless steel blade, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55500-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cut Thickness (in)||1/2 in.|
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|