With a compact design, the Nemco tomato slicer saves space and is easy to store. The stainless steel blades on this slicer quickly cut through produce without degrading the quality. With the polyethylene slide board and stainless steel blades, this tomato slicer is durable and easy to clean. The rubberized feet prevent the slicer from sliding when in use for safe operation.
- 1/4-in. slice
- Vertical handle improves user comfort and reduces fatigue
- Compact design saves space and is easy to store
- Self-lubricating track prevents misalignment prolonging blade life
- Protective guards for safe use
- Countertop brace supports continual use and prevents slipping
- Overall Dimensions: 8-in. W x 15-in. D x 8-in. H
- NSF Listed
Easy Chopper, 3/8 interchangeable cutting grid, weighted handle & sturdy base constructed of aluminum, push block, four legs with non-slip rubber feet, 300-series stainless steel blade, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 55500-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Most Fruits & Vegetables|
|Cut Thickness||3/8 in.|
|Category||Food Choppers Dicers|
Nemco 55500-2 Customer Reviews
"We purchased the chopper to save time and labor in our restaurant and it does help but you still have to do your preliminary cuts."