The Spiral Fry™ PotatoKutter from Nemco uses a slide mount that can be mounted on any flat surface, so that it can easily be removed for cleaning. The manual screw drive resets automatically to make reloading fast and simple. The potato holder never comes in contact with the blade, preventing damage to the holder and dulling of the blade.
- Part of the Spiral Fry™ series
- Cuts potatoes into wavy ribbon fries
- Manually operated
- Reduces food waste by using the entire potato
- Can be mounted on any flat surface, but can be removed easily for cleaning
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Screw drive automatically resets after each potato for quick reloading
- Potato holder never comes in contact with blade to avoid damage and dulling
- Blade assembly can be changed for blades with different cuts (sold separately)
- Slide Mount Dimensions: 3-1/4 in. L x 3-in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. L x 5-1/2 in. W x 9-in. H
- NSF Certified
Spiral Fry Wavy Ribbon Fry Kutter, manual, mounts securely on any flat surface for left or right handed operation, preset drive depth protects contact of potato holder with cutting blade, easy-action screw drive automatically releases at end of stroke to retract for fast reloading, cast aluminum & stainless steel, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55050AN-WR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Fry Cutters & Wedgers|
|Cut Style||Wavy Cut|