The 7020 Belgian waffle baker from Nemco features a single cast-aluminum seven-inch grid that is removable without tools. The baker preheats in 12 minutes and can make up to 20 waffles per hour. The digital control panel and LED count-down timer are top-mounted on the waffle baker to limit the mess on the controls.
- Comes with 1 removable cast-aluminum 7-in. grid
- Preheats in 12-min.
- Can make up to 20 waffles per hour
- LED display shows count-down timer and has an audible alarm
- Digital control panel is top-mounted to limit messes on panel
- Grid rotates to make fluffier waffles
- Coiled handles stay cool to the touch
- Stainless steel construction is sturdy and easy to clean
- Comes with 42-in. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 8.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 10-in. W x 18-3/4 in. D x 10-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Belgian Waffle Baker, single, up to 20 (1-7" diameter waffles (1-1/2" thick) per hour), removable cast aluminum grid, digital programmable controls, floating hinge, LED display & electronic audible alarm, top mounted control panel, "Cool Touch" coil spring handle, 120v/60/1ph, 8.2 amps, 980w, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 7020 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Grid Size||(1) 7" Round|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Plate Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|Cord & Plug||Yes|
|Special Features||Digital Controls|
|Special Features||Removable Grids|
|Special Features||Audible Alarm|