Busy Italian restaurants in particular would benefit greatly from using Nemco's 6750-240 countertop pasta cooker boiling unit. This stainless steel unit can cook many kinds of pasta, vegetables and even crustaceans. It can produce up to one pound of spaghetti or three pounds of frozen pasta in minutes. It pre-heats in 12 minutes and recovers quickly, and also includes six stainless steel heavy duty baskets made with durable plastic-coated handles for a cooler touch.
- Stainless steel construction
- Cooks different pastas, vegetables and crustaceans
- Produces up to 1 lb. of spaghetti or 3 lbs. of frozen pasta in minutes
- Pre-heats in 12 min. and recovers quickly
- Includes 6 stainless steel heavy duty baskets made with durable plastic-coated handles
- Control panel assembly removable for cleaning and maintenance
- Front draining system allows for safe and simple draining
- Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Bulb and capillary thermostat with a temperature range of 100-212 degrees
- Indicator lights
- 15-min. manual bell timer
- Convenient front drain valve with safety lock
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 25 A, 6,000 W, NEMA 10-30 P, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 24-in. D x 20-in. H
- CE and cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Pasta Cooker/Boiling Unit, electric, countertop, single tank, 2.5 gallon capacity, twin baskets with cool touch handles, Stainless Steelconstruction, tubular heating elements, thermostatic controls 100-212F, removable control panel, 15 min bell timer, front drain valve with safety lock, 4" adjustable legs, 6ft cord & 10-30P plug, 240v/60/1ph, 6000W, 25 amps, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6750-240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Nemco 6750-240 Customer Reviews
"Quick delivery. Pasta cooker works great and takes up very little counter space."