The Nemco Fresh-O-Matic steamer equips you to bring chilled dishes and day-old bread back to life, and provide heat that won't dry out products like burritos in flour or corn tortillas. With one press of a button, the Nemco 6625B delivers instant steam to return moist heat to pre-cooked foods, making it an excellent solution for steaming sandwiches, heating tortillas, and retherming side dishes and entrees.
The compact design of the Fresh-O-Matic steamer enables it to fit on the kitchen counter, and its sealed, heat-resistant water reservoir will not leak. This sandwich steamer requires the use of distilled water, added through a built-in water port. This item was originally brought to market as the Lincoln Fresh-O-Matic 4000, but production has since been taken over and improved by Nemco.
- Electronic controls with a simple steam button delivers a precise amount of steam for consistent results
- Ideal for warming breads, tortillas, steaming sandwiches, and melting cheese
- Retherms pre-cooked meats, vegetables, and pasta dishes
- Rugged stainless steel exterior
- A protection mechanism prevents heating plate from flooding
- Compact design fits on most kitchen counters
- Sealed, heat-resistant water reservoir is designed to be leak-proof
- WearGuard-coated tray liner provides easy cleaning
- Red and green LED indicators make it clear when the machine is ready to steam
- LED water-level indicator
- Built-in distilled water port
- Heat-insulated handles for user comfort
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, 1500 W, NEMA 5-15 P
- Overall dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 12-in. D x 11-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Note: In 2014, production of the Nemco Fresh-O-Matic steamer was temporarily paused to implement design overhauls that addressed issues affecting the performance of earlier models. These changes include a leak-proof water reservoir, an electronic control board that delivers precise amounts of steam, LEDs informing users if steamer is ready, water level indicator LEDs, and an improved power button that resists accidental power-off. The model number also changed from Nemco 6625A to Nemco 6625B.
Fresh-O-Matic Countertop Steamer, electric, electronic control panel, water level indicator, self-contained water reservoir, 20 minute preheat, WearGuard™ coated tray liner, indicator lights, cast aluminum well, heat-insulated handles, stainless steel exterior, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6625B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
Nemco 6625B Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Kristi C said...
"We purchased this steamer for a large family celebration to make steamer subs like the neighborhood deli used to make. The brand has recently don..."
"We purchased this steamer for a large family celebration to make steamer subs like the neighborhood deli used to make. The brand has recently done a revamp and if I weren't so attached to mine I would consider an upgrade by my steamer is as dependable as the day is long. We use it for steamer subs, veggies, bread, and even left over Soulman's BBQ when we being it back from Texas. Best investment in my kitchen. It takes a few minutes to warm it up but once it is hot, we can feed the whole family in minutes and the food is perfectly steamed. Much healthier than frying food and perfect for my older teens to use while preparing their own food. Great product and a great brand."