Chilled dishes and day-old baked goods can be brought back to life with Nemco's 6625B Fresh-O-Matic steamer. With a heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, the unit can steam food instantly and return moist heat to pre-cooked foods. With a push of a button, it can deliver the right amount of heat to thermalize or rethermalize foods to their original freshness. A compact portable design lets the unit fit anywhere on the kitchen counter, and a sealed heat-resistant water reservoir will not leak. This sandwich steamer, which was previously brought to market as the Lincoln Fresh-O-Matic 4000, requires the use of distilled water.
- Rugged stainless steel exterior
- Steams food instantly and returns moist heat to chilled and pre-cooked foods
- Electronic controls with a steam button to deliver a precise amount heat to make foods fresh
- A protection mechanism prevents heating plate from flooding
- Compact design fits most kitchen counters
- Sealed, heat-resistant water reservoir
- WearGuard-coated tray liner makes for easy cleaning
- Red and green LED light stop and go indicators
- Water level indicator
- Distilled water port built in
- Heat-insulated handles
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, 1500 W, NEMA 5-15 P
- Overall dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 12-in. D x 11-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Note: In 2014, production of the Nemco 6625A was temporarily paused to implement design overhauls that addressed issues affecting the performance of earlier models. These changes include a leak-proof water reservoir, an electronic control board that delivers precise amounts of steam, LEDs informing users if steamer is ready, water level indicator LEDs, and an improved power button that resists accidental power-off.
Fresh-O-Matic Countertop Steamer, electric, electronic control panel, water level indicator, self-contained water reservoir, 20 minute preheat, WearGuard coated tray liner, indicator lights, cast aluminum well, heat-insulated handles, stainless steel exterior, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6625B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|