Bring chilled dishes and day-old bread back to life with Nemco's 6625B Fresh-O-Matic steamer. With one press of a button, the unit delivers instant steam to return moist heat to pre-cooked foods, making it an excellent solution for steaming sandwiches, heating tortillas, and retherming side dishes and entrees. Its compact design lets the unit fit on the kitchen counter, and its sealed heat-resistant water reservoir will not leak. This sandwich steamer requires the use of distilled water, added through a built-in water port. This item was originally brought to market as the Lincoln Fresh-O-Matic 4000, but production has since been taken over and improved by Nemco.
- Electronic controls with a simple steam button delivers a precise amount of steam for consistent results
- Ideal for warming breads, tortillas, steaming sandwiches, and melting cheese
- Retherms pre-cooked meats, vegetables, and pasta dishes
- Rugged stainless steel exterior
- A protection mechanism prevents heating plate from flooding
- Compact design fits on most kitchen counters
- Sealed, heat-resistant water reservoir will never leak
- WearGuard-coated tray liner makes for easy cleaning
- Red and green LED light stop and go indicators tells operators when the machine is ready to steam
- Water level indicator
- Built-in distilled water port
- Heat-insulated handles for user comfort
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.5 A, 1500 W, NEMA 5-15 P
- Overall dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 12-in. D x 11-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed
Note: In 2014, production of the Nemco 6625A was temporarily paused to implement design overhauls that addressed issues affecting the performance of earlier models. These changes include a leak-proof water reservoir, an electronic control board that delivers precise amounts of steam, LEDs informing users if steamer is ready, water level indicator LEDs, and an improved power button that resists accidental power-off.
Fresh-O-Matic Countertop Steamer, electric, electronic control panel, water level indicator, self-contained water reservoir, 20 minute preheat, WearGuard™ coated tray liner, indicator lights, cast aluminum well, heat-insulated handles, stainless steel exterior, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6625B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|