This Nemco Fresh-O-Matic steamer is designed to replace the Lincoln Foodservice Fresh-O-Matic 4000 and offers upgrades from the previous model. With this Nemco Fresh-O-Matic Countertop Steamer you can add moisture back to virtually any food; whether it is cold, pre-cooked, or day old . This countertop steamer has a compact, portable design to fit in tight spaces, and a heavy-duty, stainless steel outer wrap that stands up to high demand kitchens. This Nemco steamer requires just a push of a button to activate and deliver a precise measure of steam to your food.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Designed to rejuvenate old foods by using super-heated steam to instantly return moisture
- Specifically designed for distilled water only
- The power, heater, and water level indicators are illuminated and easy to interpret
- Push button controls deliver precisely the right amount of steam
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel outer wrap
- Compact and portable design to fit into tight spaces
- WearGuard™ coated tray liner helps prolong performance and makes cleanup easy
- Power button must be held for 3-secs. to shut the unit off, which prevents accidental shut off from the previous model
- Solid green light means it is ready to use. When the light is blinking, the unit is temporarily disabled and cannot be used
- At least 100-cu. in. well that can hold multiple servings
- Heat-insulated handles
- Steam button can be held down, but the software logic only allows for 3 pump cycles to prevent flooding the heater plate
- Uses super-hot steam that exceeds 212 degrees F
- 20-min. preheat time
- 120 V; 1500 W; 12.5 A; NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Total Dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 12-in. D x 11-5/8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and UL Sanitation Listed
Fresh-O-Matic Countertop Steamer, electric, electronic control panel, water level indicator, self-contained water reservoir, 20 minute preheat, WearGuardÖ coated tray liner, indicator lights, cast aluminum well, heat-insulated handles, stainless steel exterior, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6625B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
Nemco 6625B Customer Reviews
"we have bought 3 of these steamers in the past 5 years at a $1000+ per unit you would hope they would last longer then they do. We own a small deli there not even being used in a large business. We are switching brands now that the 3 unit has broke again. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS BRAND."
"We go thru 4-5 of these a year minimum in our taquerias...not well made, but there are really no other good options."
"After waiting several weeks for back order to arrive the unit only worked for 10 days. When I called manufacturer to replace they said I would have to have it serviced. It has been at service for two weeks awaiting parts. WASTE OF MONEY!!!"
"Love the fresh bread taste. But did not hold up very long."