The Nemco 6600 Super Shot sandwich steamer is great for steaming various kinds of bread, melting cheese, and reheating precooked food. With one push of the steam button, a full pulse of steam is released. This unit has a 30-minute preheat feature that heats up water so it can put moist heat into cold products without making them soggy. The exterior resists scratches and dents since it is made of stainless steel, while the well is made of aluminum for durability. The Nemco 6600 Super Shot countertop steamer holds a half-size food pan that is 27⁄8 inches deep.
- Great for steaming bread, melting cheese, and reheating precooked product
- Single push button actuation provides full pulse of steam
- Instantly puts moist heat into cold foods to warm them quickly without creating sogginess
- 30-min. preheat feature heats up the water so the unit is ready to use
- Perforated diffuser pan and trivet prevents clogging
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Top is powder coated to resist scratches
- Self-contained water reservoir holds tap water
- Holds a 27⁄8-in.-deep, half-size food pan
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 161⁄2 in. W x 171⁄4 in. D x 81⁄4 in. H
- ETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Additional information is available for the Super Shot sandwich steamer in our learning center.
Super Shot Countertop Steamer, electric, 1/2 size pan, push-button operation, on/off rocker switch, self-contained water reservoir, 30 minute preheat, powder coated top, cast aluminum well, 300-series stainless steel exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETLus Listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6600 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|