This hot plate from Nemco features two durable eight-inch solid cast iron alloy burners for quick and even heating. The six-position temperature control allows for precise temperature and the built-in thermo-protection heating elements prevent over heating for safe usage.
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Solid cast iron burners prevent spills and debris from entering unit
- Six position temperature control for precise heating
- Built-in thermo protection for safe usage
- Adjustable feet for customizable height
- Overall Dimensions: 25-1/2 in. W x 12-1/2 in. D x 5-1/8 in. H
- 120V/60 Hz/1-ph,16.7A,NEMA 5-20 plug included
- ETL and NSF Listed
Hot Plate, vertical double burner, 5-1/8" x 12-1/8" x 25-1/2", brushed stainless steel construction, cast iron alloy burners, six position temperature control, built in thermo protection, 2 x 1.5 kw, 240v/60/1ph, 3000 watts, 12.5 amps, cord & NEMA 6-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6310-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Nemco 6310-3 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Chuckwagon Restaurant said...
"The burners in my 1950's diner finally died, and I couldn't find a replacement at a nearby store. I looked at the KaTom catalog and found the bur..."
"The burners in my 1950's diner finally died, and I couldn't find a replacement at a nearby store. I looked at the KaTom catalog and found the burners & was thrilled that they got here in two business days. They work great, look great and the price was very reasonable. Thank you."