This counter top hot plate from Nemco features two solid cast iron burners with independent, six-position controls, that enables you to both cook and warm two different dishes simultaneously. The burners on this hot plate are spill-proof, solid top, French-burners, which keeps dirt and debris from entering the unit and are eight inches in diameter with a themo-protection device to keep the unit from overheating. This hot plate is built out of brushed stainless steel for superior durability and a clean appearance, which can be used both in front and rear of any venue.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Horizontal double burner
- 8-in. cast iron burners quickly heat up and distribute heat evenly
- French burners keep spills or debris from entering the unit
- 6-position, independent controls gives you the ability to warm and boil simultaneously
- Themo-protection devices on each heating element keeps unit from overheating
- Adjustable feet
- Brushed stainless steel construction will resist dirt and corrosion for a clean appearance
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2,000 W, 16.7 A, NEMA 5-20 plug with 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 25-1/2 in. W x 12-1/8 in. D x 5-1/8 in. H
- ETL and NSF listed
Hot Plate, vertical double burner, 5-1/8" x 12-1/8" x 25-1/2", brushed stainless steel construction, cast iron alloy burners, six position temperature control, built in thermo protection, .5kw rear, 1.5kw front, 120v/60/1ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, cord & 5-20P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6310-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet