Nemco's 6310-1-240 commercial hot plate with a single burner can fit conveniently in virtually any location to keep foods warm at your snack bar or catering event. This stainless steel constructed unit features a cast iron alloy burner and a six-position temperature control. It also has built-in thermo protection for added safety. The burner measures eight inches in diameter for even heat distribution and a quicker heat-up time.
- Stainless steel construction
- Cast iron alloy burner for even heating
- 6-position temperature control
- Built-in thermo protection
- 8-in. dia. for even heat distribution and quicker heat-up time
- Adjustable feet
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8.3 A, 2,000 W, NEMA 6-15 P, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 13-1/2 in. D x 5-1/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Hot Plate, single burner, 5-1/8" x 12" x 13-1/2", brushed stainless steel construction, cast iron alloy burner, six position temperature control, built in thermo protection, 2.0 kw, 240v/60/1ph, 2000 watts, 8.3 amps, cord & NEMA 6-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6310-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Nemco 6310-1 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Excellent hot plate. Can't compare to 120v. After years of using 120v hot plates will never go back. Instead of using our stove inside of our hom..."
"Excellent hot plate. Can't compare to 120v. After years of using 120v hot plates will never go back. Instead of using our stove inside of our home we cook outside with this hot plate so we don't smell up our home."