The 6055A-220 countertop warmer from Nemco is compliant with CE regulations to be available for export. This model accommodates a full size food pan and can heat food from 120 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel exterior is durable and remains safe to touch when the warmer is in operation, never exceeding 134 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit uses an aluminum heat dissipating plate to ensure that heat is evenly distributed to prevent cold spots in food.
- Export version of Nemco's countertop warmer
- Countertop warmer is full size, so it can hold a full size food pan or the fractional equivalent
- Temperature range of 120 and 212 degrees F
- Three temperature settings (Low, Medium, and High)
- Able to preheat to 180 degrees F in 12 minutes
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easily cleaned
- Exterior remains safe to touch
- Aluminum heat dissipating plate prevents hot spots
- Cycling pilot light lets you know when elements are on
- 220 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.5 A, cord and CEE-7-7 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 145⁄8-in. W x 231⁄2-in. D x 9-in. H
- CE listed, NSF certified
Countertop Warmer (export), wet operation, accepts a 12" x 20" full size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1200 watts, CEE 7/7, 220v/60/1ph, 5.5 amps, CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 6055A-220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||One year limited|