Nemco's 6055A full-size countertop food warmer provides three temperatures settings, giving operators the flexibility they need to add new items to the menu and create expanded holding for their most popular dishes. A specially-designed aluminum plate distributes heat from the elements, preventing hot spots from developing to ensure food is heated evenly and kept at the set temperature. This Nemco warmer preheats to 180 degrees Fahrenheit in just 12 minutes. The stainless steel exterior of this food warmer will never exceed 134 degrees F, so operators are protected from burns.
- Holds a full-size food pan or the fractional equivalents
- Three temperature settings (Low, Medium, and High) are maintained with thermostatic controls for consistent temperatures
- Aluminum heat-dissipating plate prevents hot spots so food is heated evenly without scorching
- Cycling pilot light lets you know when heating elements are on
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Preheats to 180 degrees F in 12 min.
- Exterior temperature never exceeds 134 degrees F, protecting operators from burns
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10 A, cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 145/8 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 9 in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Countertop Warmer, accepts a 12" x 20" full size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1200 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 10 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6055A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet