The Nemco 6055A full-size countertop food warmer provides three temperatures settings, giving operators the flexibility they need to add new items to the menu and create expanded holding for their most popular dishes. A specially-designed aluminum plate distributes heat from the elements, preventing hot spots from developing to ensure food is heated evenly and kept at the set temperature. The adjustable thermostat has a range of 120 degrees to 212 degrees Fahrenheit and helps ensure the food held in the warmer stays within the food safety temperature guidelines. The stainless steel exterior will never exceed 134 degrees F, so operators are protected from burns. This Nemco 6055A full-size countertop food warmer preheats to 180 degrees Fahrenheit in just 12 minutes.
- Full-size countertop food warmer
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Holds a full-size food pan or the fractional equivalents
- 3 temperature settings of low, medium, and high
- Temperature settings are maintained with thermostatic controls for consistent temperatures
- Aluminum heat-dissipating plate prevents hot spots so food is heated evenly without scorching
- Cycling pilot light lets you know when heating elements are on
- Adjustable thermostat ranges from 120-212 degrees F
- Thermostat helps maintain food temperature so it is within the food safety temperature guidelines
- Preheats to 180 degrees F in 12 min.
- Exterior temperature never exceeds 134 degrees F, protecting operators from burns
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10 A, cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 145⁄8 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 9 in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Countertop Warmer, accepts a 12" x 20" full size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1200 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 10 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 6055A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet