This electric potato cutter from Nemco cuts potatoes into wavy ribbon fries, using the entire potato to reduce waste. The easy-glide bearings make the machine's two-handed operation smooth, allowing you to cut up to a 60-count potato with ease. The heavy-duty plastic and stainless steel construction is durable and disassembles easily for cleaning.
- Part of the PowerKut series from Nemco
- Cuts potatoes into wavy ribbon fries
- Made of heavy-duty plastic and stainless steel for durability
- Can hold up to a 60-count potato
- Can be mounted on any flat surface
- Requires both hands for operation, which keeps hands safely away from the blade
- Easy-glide bearings make operation smooth and easy
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Uses the entire potato to reduce waste
- Face plate assembly is interchangeable with different blades (sold separately) for various cuts
- Overall Dimensions: 17-1/4 in. L x 10-in. W x 8-3/4 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
PowerKut Wavy Ribbon Fry, table mount table mounts securely on any flat surface, interchangeable blade assembly, easy glide bearings require little operator effort, minimal pressure with both hands & move the carriage forward, cuts up to a 60 count potato, stainless steel and engineered plastic, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55150B-WR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Fry Cutters & Wedgers|
|Cut Style||Ribbon Cut|