Ribbon fries are a fun snack and side dish at amusement parks and traditional diners alike. Nemco's 55150B-R PowerKut fine ribbon potato cutter assures they will be created consistently. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel and engineered plastics, the unit mounts on any flat surface for safe operation. The cutter can be disassembled easily for cleaning, and a required two-hand operation protects the user from contact with the blade during use.
- Stainless steel and engineered plastic construction
- Mounts conveniently on any flat surface
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- 2 hand operation protects user from contact with blade
- Holds up potatoes as large as 60-ct
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 250 W
- Overall dimensions: 17-1/4 in. L x 10-in. W x 8-3/4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
PowerKut Ribbon Fry, table mounts securely on any flat surface, interchangeable blade assembly, easy glide bearings require little operator effort, minimal pressure with both hands & move the carriage forward, cuts up to a 60 count potato, stainless steel and engineered plastic, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Nemco 55150B-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Fry Cutters & Wedgers|
|Cut Style||Ribbon Cut|