This Spiral Fry™ PotatoKutter from Nemco comes with the front plate assembly that allows you to cut potatoes into chip twister fries. This unit is manually operated, and can be mounted to be used by either left- or right-handed users. The whole unit can be easily be removed from the mount to allow for easy cleaning.
- Part of the Spiral Fry™ series from Nemco
- Cast aluminum and stainless steel construction is durable and long-lasting
- Included front plate assembly cuts potatoes into 'chip twister' fries
- Can be mounted on any flat surface
- Screw drive is manually operated, and is adaptable to left- or right-handed use by where it is mounted
- Cuts the entire potato to reduce waste
- Screw drive automatically retracts at the end of the cut for fast reloading times
- Potato holder never comes in contact with blade
- Front plate is easily interchangeable with different blades (sold separately)
- Can be removed from mount for quick and easy cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. L x 5-1/2 in. W x 9-in. H
- NSF Listed
Spiral Fry Chip Twister Fry Kutter (straight), manual, mounts securely on any flat surface for left or right handed operation, preset drive depth protects contact of potato holder with cutting blade, easy-action screw drive automatically releases at end of stroke to retract for fast reloading, cast aluminum & stainless steel, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Nemco 55050AN-CT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|