Designed for ease of use and a safer alternative to the conventional countertop range, this Adcraft Full Size, Electric Control Induction Cooker is an ideal addition for any kitchen set up. This Adcraft induction cooker works with induction ready cookware up to 9-in. bottom diameter. The adjustable cooking temperature ranges from 140 to 460 degrees Fahrenheit and this induction cooker has a high temperature shut off for your safety.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use and safer alternative to the conventional countertop range because there is no open flame or exposed burner
- Able to heat up fast and bring water to a boil in about a minute
- Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel with cool to touch ceramic glass
- Has an adjustable cooking temperature ranging from 140 degrees F to 460 degrees F
- 170 minute timer
- This item comes standard with a safety overheating sensor and a self-checking automatic shutoff feature that turns the unit off when the induction ready pot or pan has been removed from the burner
- Works with induction ready cookware up to 9-in. bottom diameter
- Must be used with Induction ready cookware only
- Overall dimensions are 3.75-in. H x 12.5-in. W x 15.25-in. D
- Electrical Configurations: 120V, 1800W, 15 Amps
- NEMA 5-15 plug
- ETL, ETL sanitation, FCC listed
Induction Cooker, single, countertop, digital controls, ceramic glass top, adjustable 170 minute timer, adjustable temp. to 464F, self-checking auto shutoff, safety overheating sensor, wall stopper, heavy duty, stainless steel, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watt, 15 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL Sanitation, FCC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Adcraft IND-E120V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
Adcraft IND-E120V Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The Runaway Plate said...
"Purchased 5 of these induction buyers and after light use all starting failing 1 after another. After 6 months not one works and the manufacturer..."
"Purchased 5 of these induction buyers and after light use all starting failing 1 after another. After 6 months not one works and the manufacturer blamed it on our "application of the induction burners" and will not respond to our phone call or emails."