This Adcraft Digital Control Slim Design Induction Cooker is easy to use and a safe alternative to the conventional countertop range, because there is no open flame or exposed burner. This induction cooker heats fast and brings water to a boil in about one minute!
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Adcraft Digital Control Slim Design Induction Cooker
- High performance, easy to use, and safer alternative to the conventional countertop range because there is no open flame or exposed burner
- Able to heat up fast and bring water to a boil in about a minute
- Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel with cool to touch ceramic glass
- Adjustable cooking temperature from 140 degrees to 464 degrees F
- 120-min. timer
- Comes standard with a safety overheating sensor and a self-checking automatic shutoff feature that turns the unit off when the induction ready pot or pan has been removed from the burner
- Works with induction ready cookware up to 9-in. bottom diameter
- Must be used with Induction ready cookware only
- Overall dimensions are 2.375-in. H x 13-in. W x 15.75-in. D
- Electrical Configuration: 120V, 1800W, 15 Amps
- NEMA 5-15 plug
- ETL, ETL sanitation, and FCC listed
Induction Cooker, single, countertop, digital controls, slim design, ceramic glass top, adjustable 120 minute timer, adjustable temp. to 464F, self-checking auto shutoff, safety overheating sensor, wall stopper, heavy duty, stainless steel, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watt, 15 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL Sanitation, FCC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Adcraft IND-A120V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|