The Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B draft beer system has a stainless steel interior, top, and exterior with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish. Two 3-inch insulated dispensing towers with dual taps serve from four kegs, and the compressor is located on the front for convenient servicing access. This unit’s three self-closing doors have locks and magnetic gaskets that create a positive door seal to trap cold air while forced-air refrigeration keeps the kegs cold and ready to serve.
- Wear-resistant black vinyl on the steel exterior
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel interior
- Countertop is durable stainless steel
- (2) 3-in. insulated dual-tap dispensing towers
- Accommodates 4 kegs
- 3 self-closing doors with locks
- Magnetic gaskets create a positive door seal to keep cold air in
- Fully electronic controls
- Drain tube at the bottom front of the cooler connects to a floor drain
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Forced-air refrigeration chills the kegs
- Automatic non-electric evaporator
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Compressor is located on the front of cooler for service access
- 33.59-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2,392 BTU
- 5.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 661⁄4 in. W x 231⁄8 in. D x 273⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 79 in. W x 29 in. D x 521⁄2 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
To find out if this unit is right for you, read our beer dispenser guide.
Draft Beer Cooler, 79" W, 29" D, 33.59 cu. ft., (3) doors, (4) keg capacity, door locks, (2) dual faucet towers, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air DD78HC-1-B-144 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||8|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|