Temperatures inside the Beverage Air UCR20HC undercounter refrigerator stay between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit with an eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant. The refrigeration system is self-contained, so its components are all built together for simple installation and maintenance. Access to the refrigeration system is in the rear, keeping the system is away from most spills and floor debris. To add lasting durability, the evaporator coil resists corrosion with an epoxy coating.
With an aluminum interior lining, the cabinet is resistant to corrosion and minor damage. The two shelves have epoxy coating that provide corrosion resistance. Accessing the cabinet is simple since the Beverage Air UCR20HC undercounter refrigerator has a hinged door. It can be reversed in the field to fit into different layouts. It has a stay-open feature for loading, while its self-closing design keeps cold air inside the cabinet.
- Product sits on 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Interior liner is made of aluminum to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Door has a stay-open feature that keeps it open past 120 degrees
- Self-closing door design ensures cold air stays inside the cabinet
- Magnetic gasket seals the door to the frame, preventing cold air leaks
- Door is field reversible to accommodate any kitchen layout
- 1⁄2-in. sub top ensures warm air from equipment does not absorb into the cabinet
- Stainless steel front, top, door, and sides are heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes to keep the unit in place
- 1,010 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1⁄6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 311⁄8 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls and interior thermometer simplify operation
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Self-contained system is easy to install and service
- Refrigeration system can be accessed for maintenance from the rear
- Evaporator coil is epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
Undercounter Refrigerator, one-section, 20"W, 2.28 cu. ft., shallow depth, (1) door, (2) shelves, stainless steel exterior & top, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air UCR20HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|