The Beverage Air DD58HC-1-B draft beer system can hold three kegs. Beer is dispensed from two stainless steel towers, one with a single faucet, and one with two faucets. To simplify cleanup, the interior floor is made of stainless steel and a drain tube in the floor connects to a floor drain. Both self-closing doors have magnetic gaskets to prevent cold air leaks and locks to deter theft. The Beverage Air DD58HC-1-B draft beer system has an electronic control system.
- 3 keg capacity
- Steel exterior has a black vinyl coating
- Stainless steel top and drip tray resist corrosion
- Galvanized steel walls and ceiling
- Stainless steel interior floor
- Electronic control system
- Drain tube connects to a floor drain
- (2) 3-in.-dia. dispensing towers
- 1 tower has 1 tap while the other tower has 2 taps
- Self-closing doors have locks to deter theft
- Magnetic gaskets on the door frames prevent cold air leaks
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic evaporator has an epoxy-coated coil
- 21.86 cu. ft. interior space
- 1,702 BTU
- 2.5 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 461⁄8 in. W x 231⁄8 in. D x 273⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. W x 29 in. D x 521⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure if a kegerator is the best unit for you? Get more information on them from the draft beer dispenser article.
Draft Beer Cooler, 59"W, 29"D, 21.86 cu. ft., (2) doors, (3) keg capacity, door locks, (1) single & (1) dual faucet towers, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air DD58HC-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||3|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|