The Comark PK23M oven meat probe has a 4-inch-long stem, allowing it to reach to the center of large cuts of meat for an accurate temperature. This probe features a heat-resistant, 21⁄2-meter-long lead, so you can leave the probe in the meat and know as soon as it reaches the desired temperature. The probe has a 2-pin sub-miniature connector, and is compatible with any logger or thermometer that has that connection.
- Oven meat probe with heat-resistant lead
- Temperature range of -58 degrees F to 482 degrees F
- 2-second response time
- 2-pin sub-miniature connector
- Type K thermocouple sensor
- 21⁄2 m. lead
- Stem Dimensions: 4 in. L x 1⁄8 in. dia.
Oven/Meat Probe, stainless steel heat resistant lead, type K
Comark PK23M Specifications
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|