The Comark KM28/P5 kit consists of the KM28 temperature tester, a PK19M penetration probe, and a soft carrying case. The tester runs on a 9V battery, which is also included in the kit, and the auto-off feature helps conserve battery life. The tester is durable and water-resistant, and has a rubber boot to help it withstand impacts. The large display is easy to read and the tester has an accuracy of 2 degrees Fahrenheit.
The tester is compatible with 2-pin sub-miniature connections, which allows it to work with the included PK19M probe. This probe has a textured handle to make gripping easy, and the handle also features Comark's BioCote antimicrobial protection to help prevent the spread of bacteria. The probe has a thin diameter and is 4 inches in length, allowing you to penetrate thin items without damaging them as well as piercing to the center of large cuts of meat. The soft carrying case that this kit includes helps you keep the probe and tester safe when not in use.
- Kit includes:
- Handheld thermocouple temperature tester
- PK19M probe
- AC315 soft carrying case
- 9V battery
- Tester temperature range of -40 to 1000 degrees F
- Compatible with 2-pin sub-miniature connectors
- Protective rubber boot helps keep unit safe in commercial and industrial environments
- Auto-off feature conserves battery life
- Accuracy is within 2 degrees F
- Large, easy to read display
- CE, RoHS, and WEEE Certified
- Temperature range of -58 to 482 degrees F
- Type K Thermocouple
- 2-pin sub-miniature connector
- Textured handle for easy gripping
- BioCote Antimicrobial Protection in the handle helps prevent cross-contamination
- Probe is only 1⁄16 in. in diameter at the tip
- 1 m. long curly cord
Comark Thermocouple Kit. Kit comes with KM28 Thermometer, PK19m insertion probe. CRS/5 protective rubber boot, 9V battery and AC315 carrying case KM28 Designed to meet the US Food Code. KM28 with large LCD and auto switch-on to save battery life. KM28, water resistant and easily cleanable with membrane keypad. Sensor Type: Thermocouple K-type. Measurement Range: -40 to 1000 F. Accuracy: F. Resolution: 0.1 to 374 F 1 above. Operating Range: 32 to 122F. Battery Life: Up to 300 hours with alkaline battery.
Comark KM28/P5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Supplies|