The Comark KM28B is a digital food thermometer that is made to be durable and water-resistant, with membrane keys that are easy to clean and prevent water from getting into the case. The thermometer features a large, easy-to-read screen and a rubber boot that makes it comfortable to grip and protects it from damage. This unit is powered by a 9V battery, which is included and replaceable when needed. Though no probe is included, this thermometer is compatible with K-type probes that have 2-pin sub-miniature connections.
- Thermocouple digital food thermometer
- -40 to 1000 degrees F temperature range
- Reads in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Measures within 2 degrees F of accuracy
- Auto power-off feature preserves battery life
- 9V battery included
- Includes a rubber boot with a built-in probe rest
- Water resistant with membrane keys
- Large, easy-to-ready display
- Compatible with K-type probes with 2-pin sub-miniature connectors
- CE, RoHS, and WEEE Certified
Thermocouple Temperature Tester, digital, hand-held, type K, temperature range -40 to 1000F (-40 to 500C), interchangeable probes (not included), water resistant, auto switch-off, includes CRS/5 rubber boot, 9V battery
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Comark KM28B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet