The Cleveland KGL-40 stationary kettle uses a heating system that has a maximum output of 140,000 BTU, quickening heat-up and recovery. The automatic ignition starts cooking without hassle. Temperatures can be accurately set with the controls, and LED low water and heat cycle indicators help staff monitor operation. The insulated heat exchanger is able to resist damage from any water leaks. Treated water inside the steam jacket does not require venting or refilling.
The Cleveland KGL-40 stationary kettle is made of stainless steel, so it is strong and easy to clean. Its hinged cover maintains pressure and is spring assisted to open easily. The legs have adjustable feet, enabling installation on uneven floors. The feet are flanged, so the unit can be bolted to the floor. Evacuating products is simple thanks to the draw-off valve, which has a drain strainer to prevent solid particles from clogging the valve. In the front, a pressure/vacuum gauge provides the user a way to monitor the levels.
- 40-gal. capacity
- Burner system provides quick heat-up and recovery times
- Automatic ignition system makes it easy to start operation
- Heat exchanger is insulated to prevent damage from water leaks
- Treated, distilled water in the two-third steam jacket does not need refills or venting
- Built of 304 stainless steel for easy cleaning and resistance to minor damage
- Hinged cover opens with a spring-assisted design
- Draw-off valve facilitates draining
- Drain strainer prevents solid food particles from clogging the valve
- Combination pressure/vacuum gauge in front enables the operator to monitor the levels
- Steam jacket and safety valve are 50 psi
- Legs have adjustable feet for setup on non-level surfaces
- Feet are flanged to allow bolting to floors
- Includes mounting bracket for faucets
- LP gas heated
- 140,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10 A
- Overall Dimensions: 351⁄8 in. W x 37 in. D x 401⁄2 in. H (to kettle lip with cover closed) or 711⁄2 in. H (with the cover open)
Plug-in Control Panel
- Accurate, consistent temperature controls
- Low water and heat cycle are clearly displayed on LED indicators
- Warning signal alerts user if system malfunctions
- Includes an easy-to-use On/Off power switch
Kettle, LP gas, stationary, 40-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket, self-contained, floor mounted control console supports, electronic ignition, stainless steel finish, faucet mounting bracket, flanged feet, 2" tangent draw-off with strainer, spring-assisted cover, 50 psi rating, 140,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KGL40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|