The Cleveland KET12T tabletop tilting kettle provides reliable cooking for up to 12 gallons of soups, stews, chilis, and sauces. Cooking at high temperatures up to 260 degrees Fahrenheit is possible with the 50-psi steam jacket, which is filled with treated water that does not need to be vented or refilled. The unit is made of durable 304 stainless steel that adds strength and makes cleaning easy. Its rolled rim is reinforced to resist damage like chipping and bending. Pouring thick or high amounts of products is facilitated by the large pouring lip. Designed to make manual pouring simple, the self-locking tilt mechanism helps prevent spills.
The Cleveland KET12T tabletop tilting kettle has precise, solid-state controls to accurately adjust the water level and temperature. It has a temperature range of 145 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit. LED heat cycle and low water indicators help staff monitor operation. The control panel resists water to protect against damage from spills. Its rear-mounted pressure gauge has a color-coded readout to easily check for safe pressure levels. The unit is self contained and only needs an electrical connection for installation.
- 12-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 145-260 degrees F
- 50-psi steam jacket rating allows for high-temperature cooking
- Treated water in steam jacket does not need refilling or venting
- Manual tipping is easy with the balanced design
- Tilting mechanism is self-locking to avoid spills
- Pouring lip accommodates large volumes and chunky products
- Rolled rim is reinforced for added durability
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction makes cleanup simple
- Heating elements are welded in to prevent leaks
- Element cover has a double gasket seal to protect against liquids
- Pressure gauge is color coded for easy reading
- Pressure gauge and pressure relief valve are rear mounted to prevent tampering
- Self-contained design has simple installation with just an electrical connection
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 31.4 A, 13.1 KW
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 20 in. D x 34 in. H
- Solid-state temperature and water level controls are accurate
- LED heat cycle and low water indicators simplify operation
- On/Off switch makes powering simple
- Controls are water resistant to prevent damage from spills
Kettle, electric, countertop , tilting, 12-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, stainless steel exterior finish, lever-type tilt, support console on right, splash proof, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KET12T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet