The Cleveland KET12T tabletop tilting kettle is perfect for large portions of soup, vegetables, rice, and more. This unit has a 12-gallon capacity and a large pouring lip for chunky product. The steamer tilts manually to remove products. The self-locking, marine tilting mechanism reduces the risk of spills and has a balanced design for easy tilting. It has a rolled rim design for strength, and extra protection is provided by the double gasket seal on the element cover.
Its solid-state controls are accurate and easy to use. LED lights indicate the power level and low water level. A control dial for the temperature ranges from 145 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit. These controls are water and splash proof. The Cleveland KET12T tabletop tilting kettle has welded-in heating elements for durability. Its steam jacket is filled with treated water that does not require refilling or venting.
- 12-gal. capacity
- Manual tilting helps user to remove product from the kettle
- Steam jacket is filled with treated water, preventing the need for venting and refilling
- Solid state temperature controls are accurate
- Temperature range: 145-260 degrees F
- LED indicator lights up for heat cycle and low water
- Power On/Off switch is on the control panel
- Temperature control dial changes temperature with ease
- Controls are water resistant and splash proof
- Large pouring lip is designed for chunky product
- Strength is added with the reinforced rolled rim design
- Heating elements are welded in for durability
- Pressure gauge and pressure relief valve are mounted on the rear to reduce the risk of tampering
- 50-PSI safety valve
- Solid-state water level control enables the operator to monitor and regulate the level
- Double gasket seal on the element cover provides extra protection
- Self-locking marine tilting mechanism prevents spills and has a balanced design
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271⁄2 in. W x 20 in. D x 34 in. H
- 9.8 kW, 27.2 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
Kettle, electric, countertop , tilting, 12-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, stainless steel exterior finish, lever-type tilt, support console on right, splash proof
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland KET12T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|No. of Kettles||1|