The Cleveland Range KDL-80-T kettle features a direct steam system and two-thirds steam jacketed design with a rating of 50 psi. Its 80-gallon capacity lets you prepare large batches of sauce, gravy, stew, soup, and more, then easily dispense the product with the tilting mechanism and pouring lip. This Cleveland kettle is constructed with durable stainless steel and mounted on a quad-leg base with flanged feet bolted to the floor for stability.
- Direct steam kettle with two-thirds steam jacket
- Features 80-gal. capacity and 50 psi rating
- Tilting mechanism and pouring lip make it easy to distribute product
- Steam control valve is mounted on the console
- Condensate drain valve operated with insulated handle
- 1 5⁄8-in. overall diameter quad leg base
- Flanged feet includes 3 bolts to secure equipment to floor
- Type 304 stainless steel construction for durability
- Overall Dimensions: 48 5⁄8 in. W x 38 3⁄8 in. D x 42 5⁄8 in. H
Kettle, Direct Steam, Tilting, 80-gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket design, mounted on open quad-leg base, s/s exterior finish, std with flanged feet, steam control valve, 50 psi rating
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland KDL-80-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet