The Cleveland 24CGM200 NG floor model steamer has two steaming compartments that can hold up to six 12 inch by 20 inch by 21⁄2 inch pans. The compartments’ interior has coved corners that make them easy to clean. Doors stay cool to the touch to prevent injury, and they can be opened during the cooking process thanks to the forced convection steam that is pressureless. Each compartment has its own 60 minute electric timer, bypass switch for constant steaming, and a cold water condenser that provides dry steam. The interior tops and bottoms are creased to help increase drainage.
The steamer is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use and corrosion resistance. The steam generate starts electronically and automatically fills up with water when the unit is turned on. A high velocity steam is created by convection jets without the use of fans. Solid state controls let the operator control the safety functions and water level. Scale buildup is reduced with the automatic mineral purging cycle. The Cleveland 24CGM200 NG floor model steamer is heated with natural gas.
- Holds up to (6) 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in. pans
- Forced convection steam allows the doors to be opened during the cooking process
- Safety functions and water level are controlled with the solid state controls
- 60 min. electric timer on each compartment
- Bypass switch for constant steaming
- Instant steam standby mode allows the unit to start cooking immediately since it holds the generator at steaming temperature
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Main power switch turns the steamer on and off
- High velocity steam is created by convection jets without fans
- Coved corners in the steaming chambers make cleaning them out easy
- Drainage is enhanced with the creased top and bottom
- Dry steam is created with the cold water condenser
- Steam compartments are fully insulated to retain heat
- Doors to the compartments stay cool to prevent injury
- Steam generator has an electronic spark ignition and automatically fills up with water
- Water jet spray rinse cleaning cycle keeps the drain clear
- Automatic mineral purging cycle reduces scale buildup
- 6-in. stainless steel legs have adjustable flanged feet that can be bolted to the floor
- Heated by natural gas
- Overall Dimensions: 23.62 in. W x 37 in. D x 62 in. H
Pressureless Convection Steamer, NG gas, 24", (2) compartment, (3) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans/per compartment capacity, solid state controls, instant steam standby mode, auto drain, stainless steel construction, FSS stainless steel base frame, 200,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 24CGM200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|