The Cleveland 21CET16 countertop steamer has a PowerPak steam generator that uses a large, 5-gallon reservoir to generate steam. Keeping the temperature ready for steam, the stand-by mode enables operators to instantly start a cook cycle at any time. Steam is evenly distributed in the compartment by high-velocity steam jets instead of convection fans. Coved corners allow steam to move completely around the cavity, while the creased top and bottom enhance draining. When the 60-minute timer is finished counting down, an audible signal alerts the operator. The Cleveland 21CET16 countertop steamer is made of stainless steel, which resists corrosion and facilitates cleanup. Since the cleaning port is accessible from the outside, operators do not have to remove pan rack slides.
- (5) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pan capacity
- Stainless steel electric PowerPak steam generator is powered by 2 stainless steel heating elements
- Large, 5-gal. generator reservoir
- Fully insulated generator is mounted to the rear
- Stand-by mode keeps the generator at steaming temperature for instant steaming
- 60-min. electromechanical timer has an audible signal at the end of a cycle
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use and resists rusting
- Cleaning port is easy to access from the outside without removing pan rack guides
- Left-hinged, 2-piece compartment door creates an airtight seal
- Door stays cool to the touch
- 45.9 A, 16.3 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 21 in. W x 32.13 in. D x 29 in. H
Steam Cooking Distribution System
- High-velocity, brass steam jets operate without convection fans
- Easy-to-clean coved corners ensure heat is evenly distributed
- Creased top and bottom improve drainage
- Cold-water condenser maintains dry steam
If you want to learn more about these units, read our steamers buyers' guide.
Steamcraft® Ultra 5 Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, 1 compartment, (5) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans/compartment capacity, 60-minute mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) by-pass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic water level and generator drain, steam shut-off switch, stainless steel construction, 16 kW, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 21CET16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|