The 21CET16 2403 countertop steamer from Cleveland Range is powered by electricity, equipped with a 5-gallon generator, and designed to be easily accessed for maintenance and cleaning. This steamer offers a cooking capacity for five full-size food pans with a depth of 21⁄2 inches and manual operation with a 60-minute timer and switch, plus stand-by steaming functionality. For operator safety, the compartment door is designed with two pieces that stay cool to the touch.
- Electric convection steamer with countertop design
- 5-gal. steam generator is fully-insulated and rear-mounted
- Need for generator deliming indicated by light
- Generator can be cleaned without removing pan rack guides or hot panels
- Generator drain kept clear with spray rinse cleaning cycle
- Water level control separated from generator for easier access
- Includes automatic water fill and ON/OFF main power switch
- Accommodates (5) 12-in. x20-in. food pans with 21⁄2-in. depth
- Steam stand-by mode maintains steaming temperature
- Manual controls include 60-min. timer and switch
- End of cooking time signaled by audible noise
- Two-piece compartment door designed to remain cool to the touch
- Door includes latch mechanism for reliable closing
- Compartment door, cavity, and generator constructed with stainless steel
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 39.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 281⁄4 in. D x 29 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
Steamcraft® Ultra 5 Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, 1 compartment, (5) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans/compartment capacity, 60-minute mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) by-pass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic water level and generator drain, steam shut-off switch, stainless steel construction, 16 kW, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 21CET16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|