This Groen HY-5E countertop steamer is a great choice for fast, gentle cooking at the relatively low temperature of 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The pressureless unit has an electric-heated, rear-mounted steam generator, to deliver steam to the chamber. The steam generator has an electric water sensor to maintain the proper water fill levels. The steamer has a five-pan capacity. These pans should measure at a standard 12-inches by 20-inches by 21⁄2-inches.
This convection steamer has field-reversible doors. There is a hidden magnetic door switch that cuts off power to the blower and transfers it to the generator when the door is open. The easy-open handle and latch on the Groen HY5E atmospheric steamer provide a positive seal when the door is pushed or slammed shut. The unit is easy to clean and delime with a drain that resists lime buildup, a deliming indicator light, an Auto-Delime button, and stainless steel construction.
- Electric convection countertop steamer
- 5 full-size pan capacity
- Dual water connection
- Stackable unit
- Strong internal blower increases steam rate
- Venting drain protects against flavor transfer between foods
- Plenty of space between pans allow steam to circulate so foods are heated evenly
- Dependable electronic ignition
- Instant steam from the Ready mode
- 60-min. timer with constant steam setting
- Increased unit fill times to enhance performance in low water flow areas
- Heavy-duty steamer applications for a la carte steaming
- Field-reversible doors
- Easy-to-open, hands-free latch improves user comfort and safety
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8-in. W x 301⁄8-in. D x 221⁄2-in. H
- Made in the U.S.
- UL listed and NSF certified
Easy to Clean and Delime
- Drain port resists lime and scale buildup
- Deliming indicator light
- Two-probe warning system for deliming
- Auto-Delime button on touch pad initiates deliming cycle
- Stainless steel interior for easier cleaning
HyperSteam™ Convection Steamer, electric, table top, 1 compartment, (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans per compartment, stackable, stainless steel construction, dual water connection, 15.5 kW, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Groen HY-5E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Specialty Options||Descaling Port|