Berkel's 825-A PLUS round manual gravity feed commercial slicer would make life a lot easier in your restaurant or deli. This stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum unit can slice meats and cheeses precisely to a thickness of 9/16 of an inch. It comes equipped with a one-speed, 1/3-horsepower permanently-lubricated knife motor. There is also a tapered, permanent knife ring guard that covers the non-slicing portion of the knife when its center plate is removed.
- Finished in stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum
- Slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16-in.
- Operates on 1-speed, 1/3-HP permanently-lubricated knife motor
- Built-in two-stone knife sharpener produces consistent and sharp edge
- Tapered, permanent guard covers non-slicing portion of knife
- Ring guard design gives more space behind knife for cleaning
- 30-degree product table with removable meat pusher
- Carriage handles products up to 8-3/4 wide x 6-in. high
- On and off switch with power light indicator
- Includes 10-in. chromium-plated carbon steel knife
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/2 in. W x 20-1/2 in. D x 17-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Slicer, manual, 45 degree angled gravity feed, 10" dia. C.S. knife, permanent knife guard, built in sharpener, 6' cord & plug, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.1 amps, ETL, NSF-8
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Berkel 825A-PLUS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|