Model MK0901 - Fabric Bandage Strips
Mani-Kare Bandages have been specifically designed for dressing minor wounds that can contaminate foods during preparation. Mani-Kare Bandages are bright blue in color for easy detection in food if inadvertently dropped and for proper monitoring of wound dressing (even under gloves) by restaurant management.
- Bandages are made from hospital quality, flexible cloth.
- Handy storage box makes bandages easy to find and keeps them clean.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
- Mani-Kare Value Pack includes a variety of all bandages.
- 7/8" x 3" strips
- 6 boxes of 50 (300 bandages) per pack
- Case Pack is 2 packs
Mani-Kare® Bandages, 3" x 7/8", strip, flexible cloth, blue (6 boxes of 50 per pack)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar MK0901 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet