The San Jamar KK401 Klever Kutter™ box cutter has a unique blade shape that pierces cardboard and packing tape with minimal force without damaging the contents. To prevent injuries, the blades on each side of the tool are recessed to prevent accidental injuries. The stainless steel blades resist minor damage and corrosion. Since the body is made of high-density plastic, the San Jamar KK401 Klever Kutter box cutter is durable for heavy use, and its contoured design fits comfortably in the hand. A hole in the end of the tool allows for hanging storage, while its red color makes the cutter easy to find in cluttered environments.
- Lasts longer than standard cutters because it has 2 blades
- Blade shape pierces cardboard and packing tape with little force without damaging the contents
- Blade is recessed to prevent injuries
- Stainless steel blades resist damage and corrosion
- Made of tough, high-density plastic
- Contoured design fits comfortably in the user’s hand
- Hole in the end allows for hanging storage
- Red color makes it easy to find
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF certified
Klever Kutter™ Box Cutter, 4-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W x 1/2"H, ergonomic contour handle, recessed stainless steel blade, plastic, red, made in USA, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
San Jamar KK401 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet