Burgers can be served on perfectly toasted buns in your fast food or family restaurant by using Roundup's VCT-1000_9210702 countertop vertical toaster. This model features a dual-sided platen that gives twice the toasting capacity of conventional single-sided toasters. The buns are placed in the top, and come out golden brown in as little as 10 seconds, retrieved from the bottom. This commercial toaster has stainless steel construction and a vertical design that saves space.
- Dual-sided platen for twice the toasting capacity of single-sided toasters
- Buns take as little as 10 seconds to come out golden brown
- Made from stainless steel for a long-lasting product
- Space-saving vertical design
- Top side of buns warmed through auxiliary heater
- Continuously moving conveyor provides more production
- Separate compression adjustments included for heel and crown
- Dial thermostat is easy to adjust
- 10 to 28-second toasting time range
- 208-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 2,600-3,455 W, 12.5-14.4 A, NEMA 6-20 P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-1/4 in. W x 15-1/4 in. D x 24-1/4 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation and CE Listed
Vertical Contact Toaster with two-sided heated platen, countertop design, approximately 10 sec. pass thru time, without belt wraps, (3) release sheets, moving conveyor, stainless steel construction, 6 ft. grounded power cord, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Roundup VCT-1000_9210702 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet