This corn cooker from Roundup ensures quality corn is held at the correct temperature for up to five hours. With a preset cook time and temperature, this corn cooker is able to cook up to eighty ears of corn at a time.
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Uses plain tap water for convenience
- Preset time and temperature holds corn for up to 5 hours
- Holds (80) 3-in. or (40) 6-in. ears of corn
- Overall Dimensions: 13-in. W x 25-in. D x 14-1/8 in. H
- 120v/50-60/1-ph,14.6A, NEMA 5-15 plug included
- ETL, CE Listed
Corn Cooker, (80) 3" ears of corn or (40) 6" ears of corn capacity, preset cooking time & temperature, uses plain tap water, holds corn for up to 5 hours, 120v/50-60/1, 14.6 amps, 1750 watts, NEMA 5-15P, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Roundup 9600217 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet