CookTek's MCD3500G drop-in commercial induction cooktop has a design with stainless steel edging and housing, along with heavy duty electronic components, and a thick, glass ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens. With a built-in cooking timer, its temperature control allows for 100 precise power cook and temperature settings. An LED display is also included for user feedback, and an automatic shut-off feature does not allow overheating.
- Stainless steel edging and housing
- Heavy duty electronic components
- Thick, glass ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens
- Built-in cooking timer
- Has 100 precise power cook and temperature settings
- LED display also included for user feedback
- Automatic shut-off feature does not allow overheating
- Pan maximizer gives maximum heating of induction-compatible pans
- Microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for internal issues
- Cooktop shuts off and displays error codes allowing user to diagnose and correct issues
- Automatic pan detection allows instant energy transmission and none when pan is not present
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 17 A, 3,500 W
- Overall Dimensions: 16.16-in. W x 20.67-in. in. D x 4.74-in. H
- CE and cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Apogee™ Induction Range, drop-in, single hob, glass-ceramic top, built-in cooking timer, microprocessor with (100) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LCD display, integral cooling fan, stainless steel edging & aluminum housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 3500 watts, 15.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek 624201 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MCD3500G|