CookTek's MC3502S countertop commercial induction cooktop has a portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing, along with electronic components and a glass-ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens. This model has an LED display gives exact user feedback for easier operation. This model has a temperature control mechanism that allows for 27 exact temperature and 20 power cook settings. A Pan Maximizer feature achieves maximum heating of any compatible pan.
- Portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing, electronic components and glass-ceramic top
- LED display panel gives exact user feedback and operation
- Temperature control mechanism allows for 27 exact temperature and 20 power cook settings
- Portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing and a glass-ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens
- Pan Maximizer feature achieves maximum heating of any compatible pan
- Integral grease filter and air baffle assures cleaner and cooler air intake
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- Built-in cooking timer
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to pan
- Microprocessor monitors vital components 120 times per second to check for overheating and other issues
- Cooktop shuts off and displays error codes for the ability to determine and correct lesser problems
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Induction burner has own separate controls for independent operation
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 32 A, NEMA 6-50 P
- Overall Dimensions: 27.58-in. W x 16.35-in. D x 4.99-in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Range, countertop, (2) burners (side to side), glass-ceramic top, individual burner control knobs, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, stainless steel housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 7000 watts, 30.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MC3502S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MC3502S|