The portable CookTek 600801 single burner cooktop is made of stainless steel. Automatically detecting pans, the high-temperature glass-ceramic top cleans up quickly and directs energy transmission to induction-ready cookware. A microprocessor monitors the components and checks for overheating, power supply issues, and other system breakdowns. To eliminate overheating, a built-in grease filter and air baffle provide clean air while an integrated fan ensures the inner mechanisms are cool. The CookTek 600801 is programmed with 22 temperature settings and 20 power-cook settings.
- Strong, rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Durable Litz wire and superior inner electronics
- High-temperature glass-ceramic top is effortless to clean
- Automatic pan detection enables immediate energy transmission to induction-ready cookware
- Pre-programmed with 22 temperature settings and 20 power-cook settings
- LED display
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Built-in grease filter and air baffle ensure air intake is clean and cool
- Microprocessor checks for power supply issues, overheating, and more
- Integrated fan ensures inner components are kept cool
- Temperature range: 85-500 degrees F
- Maximum ambient air temperature: 122 degrees F
- Requires 2-in. clearance at the front, sides, and rear
- 14 A, 3000 W
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 13.81 in. W x 16.31 in. D x 4.98 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF certified
Read our induction buyers’ guide to learn more about induction cooktops.
Heritage Induction Range, countertop, single hob, glass-ceramic top, sloped front, temperature control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, LED display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 3000 watts, 14.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek 600801 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MC3000|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|