The CookTek B651-U2 Incogneeto™ induction buffet warmer holds induction-compatible cookware as large as 12 inches. Its polycarbonate top and aluminum housing can withstand heavy use. This buffet warmer has an automatic pan detection feature and a Magneeto™ trivet that locates the heat zone when placed on the countertop.
- Part of the Incogneeto series
- Installs in the counter
- Polycarbonate top resists scratches
- Durable aluminum housing
- Magneeto trivet locates the heat zone when the unit is used on the countertop
- Accepts induction-compatible cookware as large as 12 in.
- Automatic pan detection feature senses pans on the cooktop
- Lock feature reduces the risk of tampering
- Requires 2-in. clearance on the front and sides and 6-in. clearance on the bottom
- 6 A, 650 W
- 100-120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior surface dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 15.25 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 17.5 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 4.5 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF certified
Don't know how induction works? Read up on it in our induction cooktop buyers' guide.
Incogneeto™ Induction Buffet, under-countertop design, mounts to underside of countertop, temperature selected via control panel or Magneeto™ 2 trivet (locator/controller disc), automatic pan detection, lock feature, red LED display, polycarbonate top, aluminum housing, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 650 watts, 6.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek B651-U2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||1-year Field-service Coverage|