The Turbo Air TSF-72SD-N Super Deluxe three-section reach-in freezer has a stainless steel exterior, providing durability and resisting corrosion. The nine 241⁄2-inch-by-231⁄2-inch shelves are also made of stainless steel to simplify cleanup. Interior LED lighting enables users to easily see the stored contents. Three swing doors use a pressure relief design to eliminate vacuum pressure when opening. An alarm sounds to notify the operator when the doors are not sealed properly, preventing the loss of cold air that can lead to food spoilage. Insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane, the freezer maintains temperatures between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and a digital display enables the user to monitor internal temperatures.
The Turbo Air TSF-72SD-N Super Deluxe three-section reach-in freezer uses a self-cleaning device to brush dust buildup from the condenser multiple times a day. The freezer is programmed to alert staff of potential problems before a system malfunction occurs, and the self-diagnosis program identifies any issues. With the Turbo Freeze function, the compressor can run for two hours straight, rapidly cooling the interior. Smart defrosting provides defrosting as needed. The compressor is mounted on the bottom of the unit for servicing.
- Product is held on (9) 241⁄2-in. x 231⁄2-in. shelves
- Shelves are made of stainless steel to provide durability and resist corrosion
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintains cold temperatures and provides structure
- 3 doors use a pressure relief device to eliminate vacuum pressure
- Alarms sound when a door is not sealed shut to prevent cold air loss
- Doors can lock to prevent unauthorized product access
- Contents are visible with the interior LED lighting
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph 6.5 A, 3⁄4 HP, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Interior dimensions: 777⁄8 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 60 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 817⁄8 in. W x 303⁄8 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- R-290 refrigerant is eco-friendly
- Monitor temperatures with the digital display
- Condenser uses a self-cleaning device to remove dust accumulation
- Program alerts when issues arise before the unit malfunctions
- Self-diagnosis function identifies issues with system
- Bottom-mounted compressor is easy to reach for maintenance
- Turbo Freeze cools the interior down rapidly by allowing the compressor to run continuously for 2 hrs.
- Smart defrost system defrosts as needed
- Evaporator fan motor delays are automatic
Super Deluxe Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 63.8 cu. ft., self-contained, stainless steel front & side, galvanized back & top of the cabinet, stainless steel interior, hinged solid doors with recessed handles, (9) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, exterior LED digital thermometer, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, smart fuzzy defrost, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release device, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser equipped, door locks, 4" dia. swivel casters, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TSF-72SD-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Also Known As||TSF-72SD|
|Capacity Range||58-73 cu ft|