The Turbo Air TGF-49F-N two-section display freezer holds product at temperatures ranging from 10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for holding frozen meals and desserts. Eight heavy-duty, polyethylene-coated shelves hold product, and they adjust to accommodate different heights. LED interior lighting illuminates the product, while an LED advertising panel grabs customers' attention, increasing impulse sales.
The interior is accessible through two glass doors. Since the glass is triple paned, outside heat is kept out of the cabinet, and the heated function keeps condensation off the glass. Eliminating cold air leaks, a proper seal is created by the magnetic door gaskets. With the lightweight construction, the doors are easy to open. Cold air is kept in the cabinet since the doors have a self-closing design.
A digital control and monitoring system comes with a digital display, so the operator can easily monitor the temperature inside the Turbo Air TGF-49F-N two-section display freezer. With this system, an alarm sounds if the doors are not properly sealed shut, which helps prevent cold air leaks. The condition of the refrigeration system is monitored by the self-diagnostics, making it easy to service the merchandiser. Defrosting is automatic with the smart defrost system to keep the system functioning properly.
- (8) 243⁄4-in. x 23-in. shelves have a heavy-duty polyethylene coating for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates a variety of products since the shelves are adjustable
- Customers can easily see the stored product thanks to LED interior lighting
- LED advertising panel captures attention to promote impulse buys
- -10 to 5 degrees F temperature range is regulated with R-290 refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Corrosion is resisted on the evaporator since it has been coated
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.8 A, 1 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 501⁄2 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 603⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 543⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 781⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Digital Control System
- Maintains accurate, consistent temperatures to keep product safe
- Digital display makes it easy to monitor the interior temperature
- Cold air leaks are prevented since an alarm sounds when the doors are not sealed shut
- Self-diagnostics interpret the condition of the refrigeration system
- Turbo Freeze rapid cool-down function drops the temperatures quickly
- Defrosts as needed with a smart defrost system
- Evaporator fan motor delays are automatic
2 Triple-Pane Glass Doors
- Triple-pane design prevents heat transfers to improve efficiency
- Heated to minimize condensation buildup
- Magnetic gaskets create a proper seal to prevent air leaks
- Lightweight construction makes the doors easy to open
- Opens easily with ergonomic handles
- Self-closing design keeps cold air in the cabinet
Freezer Merchandiser, two-section, 49.0 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (2) triple pane heated glass doors, LED lighting, (8) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature controller, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart fuzzy defrosting, LED sign panel, solenoid valve, white exterior, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.8 amps, cord with NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGF-49F-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|