The Turbo Air TGF-49FB-N two-section display freezer is cooled by a self-contained system and R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which keeps temperatures between -10 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. An external digital display allows operators to monitor the interior temperature. If the cabinet temperature needs to be rapidly cooled, the Turbo Freeze function can continuously run the compressor for 2 hours.
The glass doors have a lightweight design and ergonomic handles so customers can open them without any trouble, which helps reduce the need for maintenance on the doors. The doors use triple paned, heated glass to retain the cold air while preventing condensation buildup. Cold temperature loss is minimized since the doors are self-closing and an alarm sounds to alert operators if the doors are not completely shut.
Eight 243⁄4-inch by 23-inch shelves are adjustable to accommodate a variety of product heights. Coated in polyethylene, the wire shelves are heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. To enhance the display, the interior is lit by LED lighting. The Turbo Air TGF-49FB-N two-section freezer merchandiser's black exterior finish easily blends into different business types. An LED advertising panel helps increase impulse sales by attracting customers.
- 8 adjustable wire shelves are coated with polyethylene for corrosion resistance
- Product is lit by LED lights to enhance the display
- Black exterior finish works well in a variety of businesses
- LED advertising panel attracts customers’ attention to increase impulse buys
- 2 triple-pane, heated glass doors keep cold air inside while minimizing condensation buildup
- Magnetic door gaskets help create a seal that retains cold temperatures
- Door has a lightweight construction for effortless operation
- Self-closing doors help keep cold air inside
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.8 A, 1 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Shelf Dimensions: 243⁄4 in. W x 23 in. D
- Interior Dimensions: 501⁄2 in. W x 241⁄8 in. D x 603⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 543⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 781⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Durable Refrigeration System
- Keeps temperatures between -10 and 5 degrees F
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- Self-contained system keeps all the components together for simple maintenance
- Coating on the evaporator provides corrosion resistance
Digital Control System
- Digital display provides an external temperature readout
- Compressor continuously runs for 2 hrs. when the Turbo Freeze feature is activated, rapidly cooling the interior
- Smart defrost system only defrosts when necessary to save energy and keep food at safe temperatures
- Fan motor automatically delays when a door is opened so warm air is not circulated inside the cabinet
- Cold air leaks are prevented since alarms sound if the doors are not completely closed
- Self-diagnosis program interprets the condition of the refrigeration system and relays information to the operator
Freezer Merchandiser, two-section, 49.0 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (2) triple pane heated glass doors, LED lighting, (8) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature controller, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart fuzzy defrosting, LED sign panel, solenoid valve, black exterior, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.8 amps, cord with NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TGF-49FB-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|