The Turbo Air TGF-23SD-N one-section display freezer holds product on five levels. The four 211⁄2-inch-by-221⁄2-inch shelves can be adjusted to accommodate various product heights. A polyethylene coating on the wire shelves provides corrosion resistance. Since the interior is illuminated by LED lighting, the contents are visible. Guests are attracted by an LED advertising panel, and the panel design eliminates shadows to increase visibility. The door is triple paned and heated to reduce the risk of heat transfer and condensation buildup.
Temperatures in the merchandiser stay between -10 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. If an increase in temperature is sensed, the fan motor stops running to increase the lifespan of the compressor and save energy. Instead of using a frame heater, heat from the compressor runs along the door frame to prevent condensation from forming, reducing energy consumption. Dust accumulation is brushed from the condenser daily with a self-cleaning device, and the evaporator coating is corrosion resistant.
A digital control system helps the operator monitor the status of the Turbo Air TGF-23SD-N one-section merchandiser freezer since it has a digital display. If needed, the Turbo Freeze feature can rapidly cool the cabinet back to the normal temperature range by running the compressor for up to 2 hours. To keep the contents safe and save energy, the Smart Defrost System only runs when defrosting is necessary. The control system uses an alarm to alert staff when the door is not sealed shut, preventing cold air leaks that cause food to spoil. Issues in the system are detected before a malfunction occurs with the Early Warning System, and the self-diagnosis function interprets the condition of the refrigeration system.
- Accommodates a variety of products on (4) 211⁄2-in. x 221⁄2-in. adjustable shelves
- Wire shelves have a polyethylene coating that resists corrosion
- Attracts guests with an LED advertising panel
- Panel uses Light Guided Panels to eliminate shadows while increasing visibility
- Interior LED lighting provides product visibility
- Triple-pane heated door prevents heat transfers and eliminates condensation
- Lightweight design of the door makes it easy to open
- Retains cold temperatures with foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 2⁄3 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 23 in. W x 253⁄4 in. D x 603⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 321⁄2 in. D x 791⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Heavy-duty Refrigeration System
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature range: -10 to 5 degrees F
- Fan motor stops when an increase in temperature is sensed to maintain optimal levels
- Uses heat from the compressor instead of a frame heater to prevent condensation from forming around the door frame
- Condenser has a self-cleaning device to keep dust brushed off, preventing a system failure
- Evaporator is coated for corrosion resistance
Digital Control System
- Easy to monitor with a digital display
- Turbo Freeze function keeps the compressor running continuously for 2 hrs. for rapid cooling
- Smart Defrost System is activated only when necessary to save energy and keep the contents safe
- Warm air is not sucked into the cabinet since the fan motor automatically delays when the door is opened
- Alarms alert staff when the door is not sealed shut to help prevent cold air leaks
- Detects issues in the system before a malfunction occurs with the Early Warning System
- Self-diagnosis interprets the condition of the refrigeration system
Super Deluxe Glass Merchandiser Freezer, one section, 17.99 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped (please check for the stock availability), (1) triple pane heated glass door, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temp control, door opening alarm, early warning system, sound greeting system, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart defrosting, LED interior lighting, LED LGP AD panel, solenoid valve, door lock, white interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.0 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TGF-23SD-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Also Known As||TGF-23SD|