The Winston LP56 2083 fryer is equipped to fry as much as 18 pounds of chicken in just 10 minutes. The fryer has a spacious 75-pound oil capacity and one of the largest cold zones in the industry. That large cold zone collects sediment from breaded and battered food to prevent it from burning and affecting the taste of the oil, allowing the fryer to perform as many as 30 cook cycles before the oil needs to be changed or filtered.
This Winston pressure fryer includes microprocessor controls that provide precise temperatures without ever having to be calibrated. Eight cooking channel buttons can be custom programmed with temperature and time settings so the proper cooking procedures for your most popular menu items can be recalled instantly with one press of a button. The Winston LP56 pressure fryer's unique quarter-rack system allows chicken to be taken directly from the fryer to a holding cabinet with very little labor requirement.
- 18-lb. product capacity
- 75-lb. oil capacity
- Can cook as much as 18 lbs. of chicken in just 10 minutes
- Extra-large cold zone allows fryer to perform as many as 30 cook cycles between oil filtrations
- Quarter Rack system allows cooked chicken to be removed and replaced in holding cabinet quickly and safely
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Self-regulating, low temperature system uses few moving parts for reliability and easy maintenance
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 29.2 A, 10 kW (must be field-wired by a qualified electrician)
- Overall Dimensions: 20.2 in. W x 30 in. D x 50 in. H (with lid closed)
- cULus and UL-Sanitation Listed
Digital Controls For Precision Cooking
- Microprocessor controls maintain accuracy without ever needing to be calibrated
- 8 cooking channels can be programmed with custom menu item times and temperatures
- "Flex-Time" lets cook times adjust to different-sized products
Collectramatic® Pressure Fryer, compact, (6) head (18 lbs. product/75 lbs. cooking oil capacity), processor control with 8 programmable channels, full 1-1/2" insulation, mounted, includes (1) clamshell basket, (2) collector gaskets, (2) lid gaskets, (1) spatula, (1) drain hook, (1) pair gloves, (1) Teflon® brush, (1) long collector, (1) heat plate, & (4) adjustable legs, stainless steel construction, UL, cUL, UL Sanitation, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Winston LP56 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet